Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Discover the best location in Byron Bay
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
The timeless design of this timber house has uninterrupted views over the national park to the Cape Byron lighthouse. It provides a home for those who want to live in Byron Bay but still feel that they are in a rural, coastal private space. It's an easy walk to the town, beaches and schools as well as Cape Byron. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac free of traffic and its noise, it shares its east boundary with the 490 acre Arakwal National Park. Ambient noise is the calming rumble of the surf and morning bird song to greet the day.
Elevated and protected from the extremes of the southern winds it enjoys the cooling breezes from the north to south east.
- Ideal location; easy walk to beaches, town, schools and headland
- Quiet environment at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Expansive uninterrupted views across the Arakwal NP to Cape Byron and the lighthouse
- Timeless design by a renowned architect
- Built by a master timber craftsman
- North and east facing fully covered verandas to embrace outdoor living
- Timber construction featuring a spectacular combination of valuable species
- Cathedral ceilings in the large open living area, sloping ceilings throughout the top floor
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms including ensuite
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.