Picturesque Acreage Opportunity
- Land: 24 ha (60 acres)
Found on the exclusive ridgeline of Owenia Way, this stunning and manicured property offers a rare opportunity to acquire 60 acres of land in this prestigious location. Flush with native birdlife and stunning blackbutt trees, this property features a postcard perfect 15 acres of west facing ridge and 45 acres of flat paddocks ideal for cattle or horses.
Located just a short drive to the iconic townships of Byron Bay & Lennox Head, overlooking the rolling countryside to Newrybar Ridge. This private and serene property offers a peaceful location close to the best features of the region. Three spring fed dams, livestock grass, rich peaty soil and new fencing.
- Stunning views across Newrybar valley, abundant with native wildlife
- Picturesque building site options with various outlooks in all directions
- Two large paddocks with spring fed dams, drainage & quality fencing & gates
- Approximately 60 acres of vacant land clear, well maintained and de-rocked
- Centrally located within 15 minutes of Byron Bay, Ballina, Bangalow, Newrybar and Lennox Head
This magical property set in a unique natural environment and represents the ultimate lifestyle opportunity for those looking to build their own dream estate. With an exceptional position with all of the best features of the region close by.
The owners motivation is sincere and this unique, stunning opportunity will not last long! Open inspections weekly or for detailed private inspection, contact Nick Russo on 0405 977 049 today.
*Inspections by appointment only*
24 ha / 60 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.