Like Our Facebook Page And Win…
For your chance to win, simply head over to http://www.facebook.com/raywhitebyronbay/app_100986888577 and click ‘Like’ between now and 31st July, 2012. You will automatically be entered into the draw.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of Australia aged over 18 years (except for employees (and their families) of Ray White, Byron Bay).
2. 2.1 Only one entry per person is allowed, and that all violations or attempts for violations would be considered as invalid entries and would be disqualified from the competition.
2.2 An entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else. Ray White, Byron Bay reserves the right to request such information as it considers reasonably necessary or desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility or validity of an entry and the prize may be withheld unless and until Ray White Byron Bay is satisfied with the verification.
3. All entries will be monitored for any inappropriate, unlawful and offensive content and Ray White Byron Bay may refuse or disqualify entries containing any such content.
4. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by Ray White Byron Bay for entries which they do not receive. Ray White Byron Bay shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit, including system failures, network errors, site breakdowns, hacks on the system or personal computer.
5. The closing date of the competition is 11:59pm on 31st of July, 2012. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. The prize consists of one new Apple iPad, 32GB, WiFi & Cellular.
7. After the Closing Date, the winner for the new iPad will be drawn by random from all eligible entries within 7 days.
8. The winner for the new iPad will be announced within 7 days of the closing date on the Ray White Byron Bay Facebook page and will be notified via email through Facebook. The winner will be required to respond to the email with a postal address for the prize to be delivered no later than 31 days from the date of Ray White Byron Bay’s original email. Failure to respond within this time period may result in the prize being forfeited and Ray White Byron Bay shall have the right to select another winner. The prize will be sent to the address provided by the winner in his or her response email or can be picked up from the shop front. Ray White Byron Bay will not be liable if the prize does not reach the winner for reasons beyond reasonable control.
9. If the prize/s is unavailable, Ray White Byron Bay reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. The winner/s agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which Ray White Byron Bay may reasonably require in connection with the competition and Ray White Byron Bay shall have the right to use the winner’s name and Facebook profile picture for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
11. Details of the name of the winner/s will be available upon written request to Ray White Byron Bay at the address below.
12. Ray White Byron Bay reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions due to circumstances or reasons beyond Ray White Byron Bay’s reasonable control. Failure by Ray White Byron Bay to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. This competition may be cancelled in cases of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter.
14. The competition can be cancelled if it is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on‐line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down‐loading any materials in this competition.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
17. The participant is providing information to Ray White Byron Bay and not to Facebook.
18. This competition does not require purchase or purchase commitment.
19. Promoter: Ray White Byron Bay’s registered office is at 15 Fletcher Street Byron Bay NSW 2481. You can contact the promoter by writing to Ray White Byron Bay at that address.